SINGING IN THE SUN, ISLA CANELA, SPAIN
KILLESTER TRAVEL INVITES YOU TO
SINGING IN THE SUN
4* Iberostar Isla Canela Hotel, Spain
11th to 18th May 2021
♦ Return Flights to Faro
♦ Airport Transfers
♦ 7 Nights All-Inclusive in 4* Iberostar Isla Canela
♦ All Inclusive Basis
(All Meals - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snacks)
(All Drinks - Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
♦ Entertainment Throughout the Week
♦ Assistance of Killester Travel Rep Throughout
When: Departing London Stanstead on 11th May 2021 (other airports available - contact Deirdre for details)
Where: The fabulous 4-star Isla Canela Hotel, Spain
For: Seven Nights on all-inclusive basis
Including: Return Flights, Return transfers from the airport and the hotel, Seven nights in the hotel Isla Canela on all-inclusive basis, Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks throughout the day All drinks both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, Champagne on tap for breakfast, drinks at the pool bar all day, wine with dinner The assistance of a representative from Killester Travel for the duration of the holiday.
All in the company of: A whole host of entertainers
Bookings can be secured with a deposit of £200 per person. The remaining balance will be due 8 weeks prior to departure.
The "voice of Ireland", with worldwide album sales in excess of 3.5 million – Tommy Fleming
Will be joined in Spain by Cathy Durkin, Dominic Kirwan, Mary Duff and Trevor Loughrey, Jacqui Sharkey, Marie Saunders. Bernie Heaney and Shunie Crampsie with the fabulous ‘Matrimony’ with Stephen Hamilton, James Mullen, Mickey Madine and Brian Kerrigan.
MC for the week will be Ireland’s own, Mr Noel Cunningham.
4 Star Iberostar Isla Canela Hotel
Close your eyes and picture a an island where you can get away from it all. Imagine a haven of peace full of calming vegetation and surrounded by salt marshes, sandbanks and dunes. Now open your eyes and make it happen at the Iberostar Isla Canela, the ideal place to begin to unwind. Discover all the reasons why you should visit this family beach resort in Huelva, Spain:
- With friends or alone. Whatever holiday you are planning, we have rooms for everyone. And all of them have a terrace or balcony for you to see, hear and feel nature.
- Get away from it all and connect with nature. Experience a holiday right by the beach in your hotel in Isla Canela, far from the crowds and near tranquillity. We invite you to relax and not worry about anything other than getting the best view of the sunset from the chill out terrace.
- Beach framed by dunes and stretches of golden sand. You don’t have to go to the Caribbean to enjoy idyllic beaches and escape the crowds. At your hotel in Huelva, you’ll have the calm seas of Punta del Moral beach right in front of you. Its fine sand is perfect if you fancy a morning jog or for spending the day building sandcastles with your children.
- Unique gastronomy. A taste of Andalusia is hiding in every meal and in the local produce used in every dish. You can also journey around the world exploring the flavours on offer at our buffet restaurant, featuring the best Spanish and international cuisine. And best of all? There are no limits in your All Inclusive hotel.
- A restful Oasis. Relax to your heart’s content inside and outside the hotel. Outside, thanks to the marvellous surroundings, and inside because we are experts in eliminating stress with the massages in our SPA Sensations.
- Charming getaways. The time is always right for a family excursion from your hotel in Isla Canela. Wander around the streets, churches and typical Andalusian squares of Ayamonte or discover the flora and fauna of Doñana National Park and the Rocío salt marshes. Nearby, you even have our neighbouring country, Portugal, and the incredible beaches of the Algarve.
- The most entertaining activities! Your children are going to enjoy exclusive areas to do a wide range of activities specially designed for them at Star Camp. Monkey, Dolphin and Eagle. Discover the adventures in store for your kids and their new friends. Meanwhile, you can play tennis, go horse riding or improve your golf swing…. It’s up to you!
You can’t leave Iberostar Isla Canela without:
- Waking up the happiest you’ve ever been in a completely natural enclave. The Atlantic Ocean will greet you every morning at this hotel in Isla Canela.
- Discovering the flavours of Andalusia, tasting salmorejo, prawns from Huelva, clams, Andalusian gazpacho and all the culinary secrets of the region.
- Crossing the dunes of Doñana one by one and feeling like a real adventurer exploring this wild land.
The best-kept secret:
A surprise around every corner. Peer out from the Vista Marisma terraces. Flocks of birds take to the skies. In the distance, majestic flamingos rest in the salt marshes before beginning their migration to ÁAfrica. And not far away, on the walkway leading to the beach, chameleons change colour on the wooden hand rail!
Single Room Supplement: £20 per room per night (Limited Availability)
Checked Baggage: Contact Deirdre for details on luggage allowance.
Alternative Airport Departures: Contact Deirdre for details.
TO BOOK CALL DEIRDRE ON (01) 968 5413
OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-refundable deposit of £200 pp required at time of booking. Balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.